Our pre-felt wool batting is made with 100% wool from our family farm and milled in Ontario. The sheets of batting are combed natural fibre wool then tacked/ needled felted to compress the fibres.
No matter your creative project our pre-felt wool battings are an ideal option. Use for the base of a wet or needled felted project, bedding and quilting, sewing projects, stuffing firm pillows or even as garden weed or frost cover.
Tag @revolutionwool on Instagram when you share your creations, we can’t wait to see what you are going to make!
Not only will our batting help you create your own cozy projects. When you buy a Revolution wool product, you support Canadian fiber farmers and our local economy. As always 100% proudly grown, milled and made in Ontario Canada!
1 yard at 90" width; approx. 2cm or 3/8" thick; 1.6kg or 3.5lb per yard
100% Canadian wool from our family farm
- Regulates body temperature
- Breathable, wicking excess moisture away
- Anti-bacterial & anti-microbial
- Inhibit the growth of bacteria, mould and mildew
- Resists dust mites
- Resists odours
- Durable & long-lasting
- Natural fiber
- Renewable resource
- Fire resistant
- Easy to care for
- Naturally cleans the air
Why you love us?
- Supporting local farmers and community
- Animal welfare, our sheep are a part of the family!
- 100% Proudly Canadian wool
- High-quality standards
- Our wool is grown and shorn on our family farm in Canada Ontario
- Home to Canada’s best wool bedding!