Our battings are fluffy sheets of combed natural fibre wool typically used for making your own bedding, lining your handmade garments or stuffing pillows. No matter your creative project our battings are an ideal option. Wool's natural properties regulate your body temperature and wick away moisture. While antimicrobial and antibacterial properties inhibit the growth of bacteria, mould and mildew. Making our batting the best option on the market. Tag @revolutionwool on Instagram when you share your creations, we can’t wait to see what you are going to make!
Not only will our batting help you create your own cozy projects. When you buy a Revolution wool product, you support Canadian fiber farmers and our local economy. As always 100% proudly grown, milled and made in Ontario Canada!
1lb: approx. 90” x 35”
2lb: approx. 90" x 65" twin size
2.5lb: approx. 90” x 90” queen size
3.5lb: approx. 90” x 110” king size
1lb: Bits & pieces (ideal for stuffing)
100% Canadian wool from our family farm
- Regulates body temperature
- Breathable, wicking excess moisture away
- Anti-bacterial & anti-microbial
- Inhibit the growth of bacteria, mould and mildew
- Resists dust mites
- Resists odours
- Durable & long-lasting
- Natural fiber
- Renewable resource
- Fire resistant
- Easy to care for
- Naturally cleans the air
Why you love us?
- Supporting local farmers and community
- Animal welfare, our sheep are a part of the family!
- 100% Proudly Canadian wool
- High-quality standards
- Our wool is grown and shorn on our family farm in Canada Ontario
- Home to Canada’s best wool bedding!
Beautiful pure wool… produced by Canada sheep and their hard working stewards..,,exceptional quality and prompt delivery. Thank you so much
Ordered this to use as an interliner on a coat I am sewing for my daughter. It is easy to work with and a lovely product.