Our woven tweed wool fabric by the yard is a medium to heavy weight and ideal for vest linings, outerwear and accessories with a beautiful drape. Offers incomparable versatility when it comes to pattern layout, a width of 76”, the pattern is virtually identical on both facing and reverse sides giving many unique opportunities. Warm, comfortable and durable to meet all your sewing or crafting needs. Tag @revolutionwool on Instagram when you share your creations, we can’t wait to see what you are going to make!
When you buy a Revolution wool product, you support Canadian fiber farmers and our local economy. As always proudly 100% grown, milled and made in Ontario Canada!
Custom per yard (76” width)
100% Canadian wool from our family farm
- Regulates body temperature
- Breathable, wicking excess moisture away
- Anti-bacterial & anti-microbial
- Inhibit the growth of bacteria, mould and mildew
- Resists dust mites
- Resists odours
- Durable & long-lasting
- Natural fiber
- Renewable resource
- Fire resistant
- Easy to care for
- Naturally cleans the air
Why you love us?
- Supporting local farmers and community
- Animal welfare, our sheep are a part of the family!
- 100% Proudly Canadian wool
- High-quality standards
- Our wool is grown and shorn on our family farm in Canada Ontario
- Home to Canada’s best wool bedding!