Our all-natural wool sponges are the perfect addition to a plastic-free lifestyle, wool is 100% natural and nontoxic making our biodegradable sponges for dishes, wiping surfaces, and on your face or body. Wools' anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties inhibit the growth of bacteria, mould and mildew. Extending its life span and staying naturally cleaner than any other sponge on the market.
Not only will our sponges help you achieve a plastic-free lifestyle. When you buy a Revolution wool product, you support Canadian fiber farmers and our local economy. As always 100% proudly grown, milled and made in Ontario Canada!
100% Canadian wool from our family farm
- Regulates body temperature
- Breathable, wicking excess moisture away
- Anti-bacterial & anti-microbial
- Inhibit the growth of bacteria, mould and mildew
- Resists dust mites
- Resists odours
- Durable & long-lasting
- Natural fiber
- Renewable resource
- Fire resistant
- Easy to care for
- Naturally cleans the air
Why you love us?
- Supporting local farmers and community
- Animal welfare, our sheep are a part of the family!
- 100% Proudly Canadian wool
- High-quality standards
- Our wool is grown and shorn on our family farm in Canada Ontario
- Home to Canada’s best wool bedding!
I will never use anything else than these wool sponges to wash my dishes. No leftover grease or dirt on my dishes. Plus the sponges never smell! Love them!
What a useful tool in the kitchen. Soft and effective for my pots and messes. I can tell it will be well loved.