Wool Pillow Inserts
Wool Pillow Inserts
Our throw pillow inserts are ideal for décor, medium firm like a bolster for ideal support and comfort on your favourite chair or even use as a supportive yoga pillow. Add your own unique pillow cover to match your décor.
Loose wool type inserts are more firm and have a slight chunky feeling to them due to the loose wool pieces, great for couch and décor type pillows. The wool batting inserts are more flat and even feeling, more ideal if they were used for sleeping.
Wool is a sustainable material with natural properties are scientifically proven to support your overall health, regulating your body temperature and wicking away moisture. Anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew, staying cleaner than any other throw pillow on the market.
Not only will our wool pillows improve your family's quality of life, but when you buy a Revolution wool product you support Canadian fiber farmers and our local economy. As always 100% proudly grown, milled and made in Ontario Canada!
20"x20" (50x50cm) - white insert, zippered case, loose wool
14"x20" (35x50cm) - white insert, zippered case, loose wool
20"x20" (50x50cm) - white insert, sewn pillow case, wool batting
14"x20" (35x50cm) - white insert, sewn pillow case, wool batting
Custom sizes available, please contact.
Loose Wool Filling: 100% Canadian wool from our family farm
Wool Batting Filling: 100% Canadian wool from our family farm
Zippered Pillow Case: 100% Cotton STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Sewn Pillow Case: 100% Cotton STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Regulates body temperature
- Breathable, wicking excess moisture away
- Anti-bacterial & anti-microbial
- Inhibit the growth of bacteria, mould and mildew
- Resists dust mites
- Resists odours
- Durable & long-lasting
- Natural fiber
- Renewable resource
- Fire resistant
- Easy to care for
- Naturally cleans the air
Why you love us?
- Supporting local farmers and community
- Animal welfare, our sheep are a part of the family!
- 100% Proudly Canadian wool
- High-quality standards
- Our wool is grown and shorn on our family farm in Canada Ontario
- Home to Canada’s best wool bedding!
Caring for a wool pillow is easy,
Recommend every 1-3 months. Adding one or more pillowcases help keep the cotton casing and wool filling clean.
- Remove the wool filling unfold and air out in the sunshine (outside or indoors). Some natural oils from the sheep remain in the wool after processing, you may notice a gentle scent. We love adding a few drops of essential oils (our favourite is lavender) for added freshness.
- Wash cotton casing with regular laundry
- Wool pillows naturally compress 20-30%, for the original loft fluff the wool or remove some filling to suit your unique needs. Before folding and placing back in the cotton casing.
Removing the filling for non-zippered pillows,
- Open a generous seam in the side of the pillow to remove the wool filling
- After performing steps 1-3 above
- Resew the open seem used to remove the wool filling.
Deep cleaning (recommended only for spills or when your pillow is very dirty)
- Keep wool filling inside the cotton casing
- Fill a large sink or bath with lukewarm water adding a small amount of only Eucalan detergent (available here, It is important to use wool-specific detergent when washing wool for a proper clean and condition.)
- Gently press your pillow to submerge, and allow to soak for 15 min
- Repeat a gentle pressing and squishing motion up and down in the water. Ensure you never agitate wool, this will cause the wool to felt becoming clumpy!
- Rinse with lukewarm water and repeat the same gentile squishing motion until water runs clear.
- Squeeze out as much water as possible, use a towel to remove excess.
- Remove the filling, unfold hang to air dry, machine dry cotton casing with regular laundry.
Please ensure you follow these instructions as carefully as possible, it is important to always use only lukewarm water be gentle and never agitate wool. This will always cause the wool to felt and become clumpy.